SM0VPO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The saga of the neighbours fence

5 posters

Go down

The saga of the neighbours fence Empty Re: The saga of the neighbours fence

Post by admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:04 pm

We are appealing.

/Harry

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonForce Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:43 pm

What a mess Sad

Goes to prove, there is no such thing as justice Sad

I love the hells angels idea though, now that would cause problems Wink

http://www.dragonchat.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:43 am

Willem wrote:Well, good luck with this pesky neighbour. I think the least you can do is build a few circuits to jam his TV reception and flood his FM band with really bad music

Well that I cannot do either otherwise I would be "in the wrong" and we have both made a point of being "squeeky-clean". silent

Besides that, have you ever tried to jam DVB-T? There are 7000 carriers, each carrying a little bit of information, but in all there are 7 different video channels on each "band". If you stuff a carrier in there then nothing will happen. If you stuff a swep-generator in there then nothing happens, there is too much redundancy.

It is interesting to look at the techniques. I work with LTE and have to maintain about 1000 dongles, 350 base stations and 250 "simulators" in a traffic simulation laboratory. LTE uses the same technology. Even with two LTE or DVB-T transmissions on the same channel there is no interference of loss of traffic, as long as they have different encryption keys.

The only way I have found to jam LTE (or DVB-T) was to repeat the same RF band back onto itself but with an excessive time delay. With two identical signals, displaced in time, and having the same crypto key then there is confusion.

Naaa! Technology has gone too far. As Asimov said "Any technology, if sufficiently advanced, is indistinguishable from magic". I much prefered the 22" tube and coat-hanger antenna type of TV. As regards Pelle Plutt, I hope he is snowed in and that is balls freeze to cubes and fester into corners. He has 20cm of of at the moment on his little steep sloping road, -5ºC and natural water running over it from my land. Twisted Evil

Regards Harry - SM0VPO

admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willem Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:28 am

Well, good luck with this pesky neighbour. I think the least you can do is build a few circuits to jam his TV reception and flood his FM band with really bad music

Willem

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:31 pm

You would be surprised just what DOES happen Sweden.

Swedes are just ordinary people, perhaps a little kinky about sex and booze, but otherwise just like the rest of the world. Like any other human nation, they lack humanity and suffer from greed, corruption, self gratification in all it's forms and discriminate against anyone who is different. They just don't shout about it like many other nations, like the British, Germans and French.

Best regards from Harry

admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willem Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:46 pm

Admin wrote:
Of course, it has nothing to do with the fact that Cilly Plutt (Pelle Plutt's wife) works for the local council. This is Sweden and such things cannot happen!

Lol, to be honest I didn't think that kind of thing did happen in Sweden

Willem

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:43 pm

Yes, it is quite horrible. There are laws of trspass that have been thrown asside. Destroying land boundary, also discarded. Even precedents set in law, also ignored.

Of course, it has nothing to do with the fact that Cilly Plutt (Pelle Plutt's wife) works for the local council. This is Sweden and such things cannot happen!

BR harry

admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willem Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:39 am

What a horrible situation.

I have had issues with a neighbour as well - also a border dispute. Luckily avoided the courts. I don't believe one gets justice in the courts. In South Africa the courts and police are corrupt so the one with more money will just pay off the officials and get away with it. Maybe Sweden is different. The result? The neighbour did as he pleased, built a 3 story "palace" that ruined my view and my privacy. He was operating the building site 7 days a week, from 6 in the morning until close to 10 at night. I was losing my mind. We are not on speaking terms - some people should have been smothered at birth I think

You could make his life hell by going with the hells angel suggestion, haha. Probably the best route and least amount of stress. Personally, I'd consider moving as well. Life is too short to be worried about issues like this.

Good luck - never an easy situation to live with.

Willem

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:24 am

I just don't know.

The court came here and saw for themselves. When we bought the land there was Ordinace & Survey (Lantmäteriet) posts marking the property boundary, but Pelle Plutt just dug it up and then put his fence on our land. We had to pay SEK 82,000 to Lantmäteriet to put the post back, and as punishment we now have to pay him SEK 46,000 in damages/costs, in addition to our own legal costs.

We will not be taking this matter further because justice costs too much, and when you have paid for it you still don't get it. If anyone wants to inform their local press then you have my blessings, and will provide case numbers, videos, photographs, statements, etc. This is what happens in Sweden.

If anyone has a (cost free) suggestion then by all means let me know. At the moment Maj-lis is at home crying because the idiot has been digging us for two years and it will not stop. Question

When I reported this to the police I was told that Pelle Plutt "is known to the police", and the situation will escalate. the officer said it may begin by the odd rubbish bin thrown into the garden and finish with violence. The police advised us to move. Crying or Very sad

Perhaps we should rent the property out to Hells Angels (at cost price), then move to Spain? Then we would still own the house and use it as collateral for buying a place in Spain - no selling costs or selling taxes, and have a very uncomfortable neighbour. Yeah!! I like that. Twisted Evil

Best regards from Harry - SM0VPO

Last edited by Admin on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changes to spolling.)

admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willem Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:43 am

How terrible - how did the court find in his favour?

Isn't it a case of checking the property boundary lines when it was registered in your name?

Willem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruud Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:02 am

How is this possible???
Ruud
Ruud

http://www.vansteenisaudio.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:42 am

Simply terrible. I expect you are sending an appelation !

VBR from Ivan

Ivan

Back to top Go down

The saga of the neighbours fence Empty The saga of the neighbours fence

Post by admin Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:29 pm

If you have been following this topic on the previous forum, then you may remember that our neighbour has blocked our garage entrance with a fence.

1 - The fence was initially built on our land without permission - tresspass (illegally).

2 - He dug up the land bounday marker when he erected the fence on our land (illegal).

3 - He has previously shovelled 2-tin of snow from his road onto our land without permission (illegal).

4 - When the house was originally built, the council gave permission for a house with an in-built garage without secure access (breech of building regulations)

Today the Swedish Land Registry court have decreed that the neighbour has right on his side and we have to pay him to the sum of SEK46,000 in compensation.

Best regards from Harry - SM0VPO
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum