SM0VPO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generating PWM

2 posters

Go down

Generating PWM  Empty Re: Generating PWM

Post by Ivan Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:55 am

Hi Jalex,
IMHO if someone had a real and repeated success in this field, he would start selling "cars that need no petrol" or at least he would apply for a patent. The oil companies would certainly be angry about that, but I think they would be unable to wipe out such invention completely. And consider, a mechanized or tank army requiring no petrol logistics would be a great advantage, therefore army researchers throughout the world probably seek the way with great effort. So my opinion is there has been no real success so far in this field.

BR from Ivan

Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalex2 Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:55 pm

Hi Ivan
Thanks for taking a look at this.  I really don't have an opinion about it.  I read all this stuff with an open mind and wonder if some of these people did really succeed in doing what that say.  This drawing is supposedly part of the Ed Gray electric motor/generator.  I could look that up if you are interested and it might help you to understand what this system was used for.  
You should be able to find Ed Gray here and his motors here among lots of other interesting things about Tesla.

http://fuel-efficient-vehicles.org/energy-news/?page_id=952

Jalex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am

Hi Jalex,
"What I would really like to know is what do you think about this?"
The green arrows on the first picture seem to be nothing more than the famous Poynting vector, orthogonal both to the electric and magnetic field.
I have one idea, though: when solving differential equations, we perform integration of functions. When integrating any function, we should add an arbitrary constant. To make further calculations easier, we usually consider this constant to be zero. This limits the possible final solutions ! The constant may even be different for each instance of the phenomenon. If the median of this constant were nonzero, it might possibly bring or remove energy to/from the system.

BR from Ivan

Ivan

Back to top Go down

Generating PWM  Empty Generating PWM

Post by Jalex2 Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:17 pm

Hi
I have built many practical electronic devices that all worked very well but when I experiment I like to work with things out of the ordinary.   I have come up with a lot of different ways to generate and control a pulse width.  I have read a lot on Tesla's experiments where he claimed to tap into Zero point energy or Radiant Energy as he called it that earned him the title of mad scientist.  I really do think Tesla could have changed the world today more that he did if others  just listened to him back in his time. Thing really still haven't changed much. Governments and big corporations do everything including kill just to stop some inverter that has something that might cost them some money or something they don't understand.  Since them there has been many others following his ideas that claimed to succeed so it seems to me that there is something to it.   I don't know anything about physics other that the basic laws we were all taught in school but I keep thinking there is a loop hole or something that was not well understood when they were created.
A lot of this stuff borders on the supernatural but isn't that the name they hang on anything they don't understand?  

What I would really like to know is what do you think about this?  I would think this wouldn't work unless it was in a vacuum chamber or glass tube.  

http://tesla3.com/free_websites/zpe_gray_sparktube.html

Here is another man one that has spent years of his life recreating some of Tesla's ideas with a lot of success and has created some very unusual effects.
http://www.hutchisoneffect.ca/

Jalex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum