SM0VPO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome new user "aarohi"

2 posters

Go down

Welcome new user "aarohi" Empty Re: Welcome new user "aarohi"

Post by admin Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:19 pm

Hello Aarohi,
Thank you for the informarion. Praise indeed and we are so please to see you here.

It is interesting that many folk decide to register after a decade or so. I am not as active as I used to be but I do try to do what I can.
At the moment I may have a it of time on my hands as I am presently in corona-quarantine in Spain.

I will be working on more theoreticl projects, and updating some of the more recent projects I have put into reality.

But have fune. Best regards from Harry - SM0VPO , in Spain - without a rig!!

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aarohi Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:42 am

Harry, thank you very much. I am delighted to be here. I first came across your homebrew pages a couple of decades ago, in the late 1990s maybe (?), but with moving to another country, university, marriage, kids etc, I had not been touch with the hobby in general for a while now.

Imagine my delight when I googled for your pages out of nostalgia a couple of days ago and found that they not only exist, but that you are still actively updating them and interacting with us!

Career wise I work for the solar/semiconductor industry, in increasingly business related roles now. But nothing beats going back the basics, like the aroma of 60/40 heated to just the right temperature...

Very best from AB8RN/Aarohi!

aarohi

Back to top Go down

Welcome new user "aarohi" Empty Welcome new user "aarohi"

Post by admin Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:57 am

[size=17]Welcome new user "aarohi",[/size]

[size=17]Welcome to the forum for Harry's Homebrew Homepages. Your account is now activated so you may post links, new topics, pictures and reply to all other topics.

Hope you have some fun here and that we can all learn a lot from each other.

Please do not be shy, feel free to answer topics and give us the benefit of your knowledge, ask new questions, and please remember that there are no stupid questions.

Perhaps you may even want to tell us a bit about yourself? Share some memories in the Memory Lane secion?

You are most welcome to participate in the HHH forum and I look forward to seeing your posts.

Very best regards from Harry - SM0VPO
[/size]

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down