SM0VPO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamming home security alarm RF signals

Go down

Jamming  home security alarm RF signals Empty Re: Jamming home security alarm RF signals

Post by admin Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:19 pm

Hello Suesario,
I have activated your account and you now have the full access of a member. You can post pictures, links, etc.
It is great to have you here. I hope we can all learn from each other.

Your message would have been better in the questions and answers section, but no problem.We can see that you have a problem.

I read your message with more than a little horror. So I have a few suggestions for you:

1 - What makes you think someone is using an RF jammer?
If you have any solid evidence that someone is trying to jam your system then it is a criminal offence. Go to the police and make a report.
If someone is using some defective equipment that does not conform to the US laws, then you may like to look at the radio regulations (get some facts) and contact your local licensing authority. This is a good start to ask for local advice: Federal Communications Commission (FCC), Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau. They are the people who control licenses in your area. Illegal transmissions or defective communications equipment should be within their field of activities. Their homepage is: https://www.fcc.gov/public-safety-and-homeland-security

2 - Nobody can control your household appliances without any form of control connection.
Perhaps you could make a list of the facts that lead you to believe someone is jamming your alarm system.

a) Is there any physical damage?
b) If so then how did anyone get access to it? Spare keys? Break-in?
c) How does the jamming appear? What are the symptoms?
d) Do you know of anyone who is involved or made threats?
e) Could there be something in your own home that is causing interference?

I can see from your mail that you are rather upset about it, but a clear description would help a lot to identify the source, and be a preliminary investigation if you wish to take it to the FCC.

RF interference can be malicious or it can be accidental. So the more information you can clearly collect and document, so the better are your chances of locating the source and having something done about it.

Very best regards from Harry - SM0VPO

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

Jamming  home security alarm RF signals Empty Jamming home security alarm RF signals

Post by S u e s a r i o Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:47 pm

How do I stop someone using a rf jammer tripping my security alarm. I’d they are using an item as previously displayed with building a copper rf signal

Or if they are using a resonator And an oscillator to jam my alarm of 413.90 radio frequencies.

Is my microwave being used or tampered with?

1. What can I do to prevent protect and defend any mechanisms jamming my alarm?

2. Turn microwave down

3. Turn refrigerator down?

4. Turn thermostat down?

5. Or is alarm being jammed and sensors being fooled by heat to block motion sensor?

6. They broke ceiling fan that and circuit breaker has to be turned off because they broke ceiling fan switch that is connected to a circuit box.

7. Does tampering with door where the circuit box have anything to do with a jamming as my cable box is in a storage room on balcony and is connected hard wired with alarm

S u e s a r i o

Back to top Go down