SM0VPO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KLOPIK TRX

2 posters

Go down

KLOPIK TRX Empty Re: KLOPIK TRX

Post by admin Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:51 pm

Hi Ivan,
Thank you for all the info. It was really interesting to read the guy's technical descriptions. I know exacty what he means but it is so obviously translated from Russian. Sorry for the delay but it is not often I use Hotmail these days. I mainly use it as a captcha for xxxx@sm0vpo.com.

The schematic is really clever. I love the relay-less bi-directional amplifiers. It took me 10 minutes or so to realize that he had a relatively low gain IF amp, followed with a constant-volume audio amp. That explains the variable resistor in the speaker leads to control the volume.

As I mentioned earlier, I think this guy is a real genius. Thank you for sending me the info. Really appreciated.

BR Harry

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:15 am

Hi Harry,
I found docs with schematics in English. It is a 2 mega PDF. I tried to send it to your hotmail, I hope it will get through.

VBR from Ivan

Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:13 pm

Hi,
ithe docs are in the forums chapter of cqham.ru:
Part 1
Part 2

BR from Ivan

Ivan

Back to top Go down

KLOPIK TRX Empty KLOPIK TRX

Post by Ivan Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:02 pm

Hi Harry,
I opened a new topic. The project is really interesting and worth of it. The link you have provided does not work for me, but I found an author´s e-shop here. You can order kits for various modules there.

The transceiver is named Klopik (without T), which means a little bug. There are probably more versions developed, I saw Klopik and Klopik-2 boards. But I have not seen the schematics yet.

VBR from Ivan

Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum