SM0VPO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome new users Andrew, Juanjo ec5aca and Pietman

2 posters

Go down

Welcome new users Andrew, Juanjo ec5aca and Pietman Empty Re: Welcome new users Andrew, Juanjo ec5aca and Pietman

Post by Andrew Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:53 am

Admin wrote:Hello Andrea,
if you look at the post about SPAM in the forum mailbox, you will see that the topic really changed to low/band QRM blotting out 160m and 80m. I added a couple of your comments to fuel the conversation :-)

Anyway, welcome tot he forum and congrats on your first post. I tend to reply to these posts more often than I do the e-mail.

Hi Harry, thanks for letting me in here, yes, I saw the discussion there, but I thought it could be useful keeping the LoG discussion separated, that's why I opened a topic here

https://sm0vpo.forumotion.com/t462-the-log-antenna

all I can say is... if/when you'll have some time, just try it, it will take very few time to lay it down, the more "time consuming" part will be winding and enclosing the impedance transformer, but other than that, the antenna could be laid out in minutes and, if you're plagued by QRM, I believe it will be a nice surprise Smile

Andrew

admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Welcome new users Andrew, Juanjo ec5aca and Pietman Empty Re: Welcome new users Andrew, Juanjo ec5aca and Pietman

Post by admin Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:29 pm

Andrew wrote:Hello everyone, I'm new here, just started looking around Smile

My name is Andrea (Andrew, I'm a male) and I'm from Italy,  I stopped playing radio around 1990 and started back in 2016, I'm quite pasionate about antenna systems (everything from the antenna to the rig connector)

Hello Andrea,
if you look at the post about SPAM in the forum mailbox, you will see that the topic really changed to low/band QRM blotting out 160m and 80m. I added a couple of your comments to fuel the conversation :-)

Anyway, welcome tot he forum and congrats on your first post. I tend to reply to these posts more often than I do the e-mail.

Very best regards from Harry - SM0VPO

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:09 am

Hello everyone, I'm new here, just started looking around Smile

My name is Andrea (Andrew, I'm a male) and I'm from Italy,  I stopped playing radio around 1990 and started back in 2016, I'm quite pasionate about antenna systems (everything from the antenna to the rig connector)

Andrew

admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Welcome new users Andrew, Juanjo ec5aca and Pietman Empty Welcome new users Andrew, Juanjo ec5aca and Pietman

Post by admin Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:13 am

Hello and welcome to this forum for Harry's Homebrew Homepage (www.sm0vpo.com)

Your accounts have been activated and you all have the privileges of a registered member. You can create new topics, reply to topics, include pictures and links, and even vote.

Hope you have a nice time here and please feel free to give us the benefit of your knowledge and experience. Ask anything you want and feel free to join discussions. Remember that there are no stupid questions.

Perhaps you may like to tell us a bit about yourselves?

Very best regards from Harry - SM0VPO

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down