SM0VPO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home situation and HHH

3 posters

Go down

Home situation and HHH Empty Re: Home situation and HHH

Post by Ivan Thu May 12, 2022 4:42 pm

Hi Harry,
there is no reason to apologize. I know you have a hard time, but the life must go on. The legal processes may last quite a long time.

It is fine that you will have a bigger ham workshop. A bigger workshop is always handy! Laughing  We have never had a special room for guests. We were ready to accomodate them in the living room.

I keep the messageboard running, that is normal. I will have an operation of cataracta at the end of May. I expect vision problems while my eye heals, so I may pause for several days.

Cheer up!
VBR from Ivan

Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruud Thu May 12, 2022 9:39 am

Of course there is no reason to apologize for your absence! 
Anyone with the slightest bit of human sense should be able to understand this. 
I know that in such a situation there is a lot to arrange. 
And as crazy as it sounds, staying in work is often good to avoid ending up in a negative spiral. 
We hope to 'see' you again soon!
Ruud
Ruud

http://www.vansteenisaudio.nl

admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Home situation and HHH Empty Home situation and HHH

Post by admin Thu May 12, 2022 9:15 am

Hello Guys,
Just a little update.

You may be aware that Maj-Lis passed away a couple of weeks ago. I have been really busy with organizing a few practical things (cancelling pensions, handicap benefits, organizing funeral, etc)
The funeral is tomorrow morning, and next week I have to see a family solicitor to do all the legal stuff.

I am now working full-time to keep myself occupied. But after next week I will have more time to work on radio and complete some of the projects I started.

I apologize if I have not been so active recently, but there are going to be loads of changes in my private life. One of them is to convert the guest bedroom into a workshop. We have not had any guests for a number of years. My workshop (bedroom 3) is really small, so I will have that, the last room in the house, renovated and put in bunk-beds. I reckon that guests come to visit people and not admire the spacious sleeping room. It only needs to be clean and comfortable. It also means the RG-58 cable to my antenna will be reduced from 55 metres to 15 metres.

I have put Maj-Lis's garden into some form of order and it will be finished as planned during the summer. When it comes to the building work in the garden I am not into DIY(do it yourself). I am more into GSETDIFY (get someone else to do it for you).

So in a week or so I will once again be more active on the radio front. Thank you Ivan for "holding the fort" while I have been inactive.

Best regards from Harry - SM0VPO

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down