SM0VPO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New address

2 posters

Go down

New address Empty Information

Post by admin Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:16 pm

Yet another new postal address change.

As from the 17th of July I will have a new postal address (date may be a little flexible):

Harold "Harry" Lythall
Vänortsringen 4, lgh 144
195 30 Märsta
SWEDEN

Tel (unchanged):
+46 (0)8 591 229 37 (landline)
+46 (0)73 6295 002 (licenced to thrill)
+46 (0)70 4942 992 (på jobbet)

E-mail(s) (unchanged):
- harry.lythall@sm0vpo.com
- british.inteligence.sweden@sm0vpo.com
- oeieio@hotmail.com

Please note that any mail to me MUST have the name "Harold" and "Lythall" in the salutation. That is the text on my drivers license, and the Swedish postal service will not recognise my identity for "Harry Lythall". They WILL accept "Hasse" instead of Hans, "Janne" instead of Jan, etc.

The reason for the change is that we have bought a new apartment instead of this little one-bedroom rented flat. The new apartment has three bedrooms two bedrooms and a workshop. So July will be a no-radio month for me: packing and unpacking, moving the server and such. There will be a few days interruption to http://www.sm0vpo.com but http://sm0vpo.altervista.org will (hopefully) still be up and running.

Interesting point, removal companies all demand about $1000 or more to move 64m2 of stuff a distance of 500m!!
Instead I will be offering a free lunch, snacks and beer to friends in the area, plus bus/train fares, if anyone can help on the day. I don't suppose anyone in Sweden is reading this; both of you live outside Sweden, but in the unlikely event of a local reader with strong arms and likes grill/pizza/beer is reading then please call me (that's the question).

Very best regards from Harry - SM0VPO

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrections to grammer)

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

New address Empty Re: New address

Post by Jalex2 Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:58 pm

Thanks Harry
I really hope things work out for you soon. It looks like you have had your share of Problems.
 I thought you were moving to Spain.
  Jim

Jalex2

Back to top Go down

New address Empty New address

Post by admin Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:12 am

Harrys homepages are now permanently on http://81.233.9.161:800 which is my own server at home.
This link includes the 16,000 PDF files and even the "secret" directories.

Telia have provided a 30mB/s connection Very Happy but in their wisdom have blocked port 80 incoming "for security reasons"  Rolling Eyes. Mydomain.com (www.sm0vpo.com) do not like the port number but they have been contacted for assistance.

There are always f&%#ing problems! Mad

Anyway, I have a new home, for QSL etc. I have moved out of the hotel found a nice little apartment so my new address is

Harry Lythall
Vänortsringen 54, 4tr
19530 Märsta
SWEDEN.

I tried to replace the "all-singing, all-dancing" ADSL modem, only to find that all the other communications service are internet-based, including the "landline" telephone.

The apartment is still in a bit of a mess and I have loads of boxes all over the place. I have moved house four times in as many months and I am sick of the sight of boxes. But hopefully I can slow down a bit now the house has been sold and most of our stuff is in Spain.

Ok, then that is my news. Hope there is still someone left out there scratch

Best regards from Harry

PS - moving house twice in two months has had a few funny effects:

- The Swedish authorities (and post forwarding) refuse to change my new postal address because the previous was a "communal address" (eg. military, hospital, prison, hotel, etc).

- Telia are still billing me for internet in the old house in Lunda, even though the account was closed and the new owners are occupying the landline. Telia are sending the bills to the hotel, just to make life interesting.

- My "Delightmobile" telephone has somehow gone into roaming mode and eaten all the money. Delightmobile are unable to fix it and the settings in the telephone do not work.

- My new rented parking lot is 1,5km away from the apartment.

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

New address Empty Re: New address

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down