SM0VPO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trivial but useful info ... tips ... anyone any more?

Go down

Trivial but useful info ... tips ... anyone any more? Empty Re: Trivial but useful info ... tips ... anyone any more?

Post by admin Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:07 pm

Trivial but useful info ... tips ... anyone any more? Bcb_rx10

This is me testing the "Host an Image" function.
(this sample is a superhet without coils).
BR Harry

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

Trivial but useful info ... tips ... anyone any more? Empty Trivial but useful info ... tips ... anyone any more?

Post by admin Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:03 pm

Interesting bits of info;

1 - If you post a message on this forum, look at your message and you will see a little blue diagonal tab at top-right of the message box. It bears the text "EN LIGNE". I have only today found out what this means - "on-line". The person posting the message is on-line (in this case - yourself). Little thing, but nice to know.

2 - This forum allows members to post messages and include pictures. To post an image that picture needs to be on-line, somewhere. When I posted the pix of my MFJ1979 base loading coil, I posted the picture on Twitter. When on twitter you can right-click the pic and copy the URL to the clipboard. Then you can paste it into the URL in the forum message creation page. It is a lot faster than using FTP to upload images to an external server.

BR Harry - SM0VPO

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down