SM0VPO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting schematics

3 posters

Go down

Posting schematics Empty Re: Posting schematics

Post by admin Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:27 am

Bill Dixon wrote:Dear SM0VPO people, I have a few different designs which I've built for FM transmitters in the 10mW to 1W range but I don't know how to post them on here, or even if it is possible. If people would like to see them, please say.
You probably don't allow dropbox links or email addresses on here, so I won't even try that route and I'll wait to hear what the protocol is.

They say there is nothing new under the sun, but I've come up with a common collector, inverted Hartley oscillator using a current mirror for very stable biassing, and I hope good AM rejection.

I have found this site to be extremely useful in helping me to better understand what I am doing, to some extent anyway.

Bill Dixon,
Madrid, Spain

Hello Bill,
Sorry but I missed this. If you want to post any URL, link, picture or other information then you are ALWAYS welcome. I do NOT block any relevant information.
But I am so glad you found a way.

In the "insert image" tools, you can either add an image by entering the URL, but the other icon is to "host" an image that is on your computer. In that way you should be able to post anything.

If you ever have any problems posting a link or image, then I have absolutely no objection to you sending me the image and I can store it for 60 days on my server and give you the URL. Just send me the image to harry.lythall@sm0vpo.com (or british.inteligence.sweden@sm0vpo.com). I do know that certain image format variations (eg. PNG, RAW, etc) can be a problem to host, but I can convert to standard BMP, GIF or JPG.

Very best regards from Harry - SM0VPO

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dare4444 Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:40 am

Hi Bill,
Nice design. I'm also working on a low power Frequency stable FM transmitter and it has four 2n3904 transistors. Output power is 10mW. Right now it's on and hooked to my frequency counter and I'm testing its frequency drift.

dare4444

Back to top Go down

Posting schematics Empty Found it!

Post by Bill Dixon Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:19 pm

Posting schematics 3This appears to work.
Posting schematics Dsc04712

Bill Dixon

Back to top Go down

Posting schematics Empty Posting schematics

Post by Bill Dixon Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:06 pm

Dear SM0VPO people, I have a few different designs which I've built for FM transmitters in the 10mW to 1W range but I don't know how to post them on here, or even if it is possible. If people would like to see them, please say.
You probably don't allow dropbox links or email addresses on here, so I won't even try that route and I'll wait to hear what the protocol is.

They say there is nothing new under the sun, but I've come up with a common collector, inverted Hartley oscillator using a current mirror for very stable biassing, and I hope good AM rejection.

I have found this site to be extremely useful in helping me to better understand what I am doing, to some extent anyway.

Bill Dixon,
Madrid, Spain

Bill Dixon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down