SM0VPO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ppm remote control system

4 posters

Go down

ppm remote control system Empty Re: ppm remote control system

Post by admin Thu May 07, 2020 11:06 pm

Hello mission,
If you send a picture to me at harry.lythall@sm0vpo.com then I can upload/host it for you.
You can just draw it clearly and take a pic with your telephone.

BR Harry

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mission Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:29 am

Ivan wrote:Hi,
I do not know the schematic of your receiver, so I cannot judge which part(s) should be changed. Shielding the receiver using a small iron box is always recommended, anyway! And remember power source filtering: some servos may produce significant noise, which spreads via the power supply wires into the receiver.

BR from Ivan
I tried uploading the photo but i cant because i got a few prob. Its just a super regenerative receiver, with 0.47uf capacitor connected at each base of bc557 transistor and 4.7k attached to each an every collector to the ground. The amplifying stage contain only two transistors, each with 220k and 290k connected from the ground to the base that is  how the circuit look. Any suggestion to improve the circuit?

mission

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:38 am

Hi,
I do not know the schematic of your receiver, so I cannot judge which part(s) should be changed. Shielding the receiver using a small iron box is always recommended, anyway! And remember power source filtering: some servos may produce significant noise, which spreads via the power supply wires into the receiver.

BR from Ivan

Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by mission Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:57 am

Ivan wrote:Hi,
it is far better to make the receiver output clean than to add some filtering circuits. Ruud is 100% right, weak and/or noisy receiver output can be the cause.

BR from Ivan
Do you mean that the receiver output can be made clean by changing some of the values of the capacitor? or putting the receiver circuit in a small case can help in avoiding some of the background noise

mission

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:58 pm

Hi,
it is far better to make the receiver output clean than to add some filtering circuits. Ruud is 100% right, weak and/or noisy receiver output can be the cause.

BR from Ivan

Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruud Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:05 pm

Are you sure the level from the receiver is high enough to drive the decoder reliably?
(I can imagine that if the level is too low, this will cause errors in the decoding.)
Ruud
Ruud

http://www.vansteenisaudio.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by mission Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:08 pm

Ivan wrote:Hi mission,
there may be some glitches, noise bursts or erroneous pulses on the receiver output. Although one cannot recognize them by ear, they would prevent the decoder counter from reset at the proper moment. It is hard to say without an oscilloscope.

BR from Ivan OK1SIP
How can this noise burst be remove, if possible help me with some circuit because i used harry's version ppm encoder and decoder circuit

mission

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:01 am

Hi mission,
there may be some glitches, noise bursts or erroneous pulses on the receiver output. Although one cannot recognize them by ear, they would prevent the decoder counter from reset at the proper moment. It is hard to say without an oscilloscope.

BR from Ivan OK1SIP

Ivan

Back to top Go down

ppm remote control system Empty ppm remote control system

Post by mission Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:07 am

Am trying to build a homemade ppm remote control for my rc plane, but am having a difficulties in synchronizing the transmitter and the receiver wirelessly. The encoder and the decoder work properly when connected directly with wire from each other by using ground and signal wire only, bt refuses to work with my homemade 27mhz modules which i found the circuit from model radio control history. I don't think the module is not working or have problem, because i heard a tune output from the receiver when connected to a small speaker which was receiving from the transmitter. My question now here is: what is actually wrong with the module after all it is receiving a tune plus from the transmitter? or is there any way of synchronizing it?  i need someone to help me through (transmitting range about 200 meters)

mission

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down