SM0VPO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome new user "sks" to HH

3 posters

Go down

Welcome new user "sks" to HH Empty Re: Welcome new user "sks" to HH

Post by sks Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:25 pm

Hello Mr Ivan. 🙏

Thanks for the reply. 
Do you know that bad guy,  who is doing these  bad things? 
If yes,  why don't you ask him Sir. 
I don't understand how someone can sell in kit form without technical support and earn. 

Anyways it's not my piece of cake. 

It's better not to publish copyright circuits in public forum.

I m an old member in many forums, never came across  this kind of thing .

Okay. 
Thanks

sks

admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:44 pm

Hi sks,

anyone can see the posts in this forum as a guest. He does not need to be a member.

That bad guy is reported to sell kits for making devices published on this forum. He sold them with profit, of course. No knowledge nor experience is needed to buy parts and put them into a bag. He did not provide any further support.

VBR from Ivan

Ivan

admin and sks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sks Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:08 pm

Thank you very much Mr Harry. 
Namaskar Sir 🙏.

Sorry to say I don't know abt who is copying and selling as kit using the schematics or design published here. 

As per my little experience and knowledge specifically RF designs are tougher that AF and Digital designs.  One can't finalized the RF device unless he has real knowledge and experience. 

If someone has knowledge and experience why should he copy a design or a circuit.  He will just catch the idea and do it in his way. 

If you find someone doing trouble, he should be out of the forum,  it's my personal opinion. 

Sorry for my poor English. 

Thanks a lot. 
sks

sks

admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:00 pm

sks wrote:I'm a little afraid of knowing that I can't use any circuits in my design published here.  I also don't understand, how a basic transistor biasing or use of the transistors reading data sheets can have a copyright.
Hello again,
Here on the forum there are many who post designs and new ideas. Yes you should always be very careful.
If you want to use another persons ideas or circuits, then you can always ask the author for permission first, and be sure to give credits to the author if he say yes.

As for my own homepages and the original projects you see there, you can copy, modify, improve and re-use as much as you like, providing:
1 - It is not for profit / financial gain
2 - You share what you have done

Several of my projects have been copied and improved upon, and my personal view is that is a healthy way to share knowledge, and helps us all to learn.

That which I object to is people taking my designs and making money out of them, selling them as kits, or offering a "PCB service" for financial gain.
I also dislike people just copying a complete article and posting on their own homepages. This prevents updates or corrections of an article.

In general, just think about the author. One member of the board has recently had a lot of trouble with people copying his circuits and selling them.

So:
- So MY own projects: you do want to do for private use. If you do something innovative or improve then please let us all here know about it.
- For other peoples projects on this forum, you must ask first.
- If you quote from projects on this forum, then post a link instead of copying.

If in doubt, ask. The worst that can can happen is someone will say "no".

If you have any private project or idea that you do not want to be copied and used by others, then do not post it in the first place.

Very best regards from Harry - SM0VPO

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

sks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:28 pm

Hi,
"copying a circuit without knowledge and experience is not 100% possible" - you are 100% right.

"learnt that every schematics published here is copyrights protected" against commercial usage, but you can use them for your self-education and inspiration in your own designs without fear.

VBR from Ivan

Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by sks Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:22 am

Thanks Mr Ivan. 

I use ccs c compiler for pic controller, now doing my projects using Arduino.  First I learnt assembly language using 8051 mcu, then started learning c. 

I had asked a question previously abt the rules and use of the forum,  after reading some posts learnt that every schematics published here is copyrights protected. 
As per my knowledge and experience copying a circuit without knowledge and experience is not 100% possible. In RF design layout plays a important role also. 

We do practical experiments  for some gole to archive and for our or someone's use, if we want to keep our research or experiments secret we shouldn't publish. 

Thanks and regards 
sks

sks

admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:02 am

sks wrote:1. I know little bit of Embedded programming also.  

2. I m little afraid of knowing that I can't use any circuits in my design published here.
1. What types of MCUs, IDEs and languages do you have experience with?

2. Why? What is your problem?

VBR from Ivan

Ivan

Back to top Go down

Welcome new user "sks" to HH Empty Thanks A lot Mr Admin

Post by sks Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:29 pm

Respected all GURUs / Teachers here. 

I am from Bangalore, India. Electronics is my hobby as well as my profession.  I know little bit of Embedded programming also.  
Basically I m a Electonics technician. Love to do electronics hardware design. I came to know about LTSpice from a professor and from YouTube, learning how to design and  simulate circuits using the software. 

Thanks Mr Harry for the very informative article on Amplifiers.  I am reading it repeatedly to learn. He is really a GURU. 

I m little afraid of knowing that I can't use any circuits in my design published here.  I also don't understand, how a basic transistor biasing or use of the transistors reading data sheets can have a copyright . 

Anyways I m here to learn. 
Sorry for my poor English. 

Thanks and regards. 
sks

sks

admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Welcome new user "sks" to HH Empty Welcome new user "sks" to HH

Post by admin Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:03 am

Hello "sks" and welcome to our forum for Harry's Homebrew Hompages.

It is really great that you have joined. I have activated you account so you can enjoy all the features; you can answer topics, create new topics, attach pictures, and links. I look forward so seeing some of your posts and that we can share knowledge and information.

Please feel free to ask anything technical, no-matter how simple or complex. Remember that there are no stupid questions. I hope you have some fun here and can share with us the benefit of your knowledge and experience.

Maybe you want to tell us about yourself?

Main Links:
https://sm0vpo.forumotion.com/   (this forum)
[url=http://www.sm0vpo.com /]http://www.sm0vpo.com  [/url]       (main site)
http://www.sm0vpo.com:8080 (alternative, hosted on a Raspberry-PI)
http://sm0vpo.altervista.org/   (mirror site, no downloads or PDF datasheet library)

Very best regards from Harry - SM0VPO
harry.lythall@sm0vpo.com

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down