SM0VPO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes to www.sm0vpo.com (and sm0vpo.altervista.org)

Go down

Changes to www.sm0vpo.com (and sm0vpo.altervista.org) Empty Changes to www.sm0vpo.com (and sm0vpo.altervista.org)

Post by admin Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:14 pm

Hi all,
Tonight I have uploaded loads of files to my homepages on both servers;

http://sm0vpo.com
    http://sm0vpo.altervist.org

There is a new project for a speech processor. Once more it is created using LTSpice and preliminary "rats-nest" on the bench shows it to function exactly as documented.
The project can have a really high gain, but the gain is variable.

Controls are:
   Mic Gain
   Output Level
   Compression Depth
   Constant level decay time.

A PCB will follow, just as it did with my Oscilloscope time-base project. Other project in the pipeline are 30-Watt FET linear amplifier (prototype under construction and looks really promising), A single-board mixer + linear (above) 144MHz to 14MHz transverter for the FT-290. Prototype "rats-nest" seems to work and all I have to do is stuff the board and test it. It is also working on 18MHz but I am having problems with switching in a rats-nest.

On todays update I have also corrected a few links, such changing sm0vpo.altervista.com to sm0vpo.altervista.org (Thank you Ivan and Glenn).

I have also taken out some rubbish from some files and corrected links to the 16,000 PDF files. I don't have the space for them on Altervista, so they are all on the RaspberryPi beside my bed. The Altervista link points to them. I only have to remember to update the link when Bredbandsbolaget do maintenance on my modem and renew the IP-address.

FaceBook: Yes, I have it.
I had Facebook 20 years ago but the old e-mail address XZLEQ29563995@telia.com does not exist. Nor can I remember the password. That is the Facebook account harry.lythall with a photo of me in a white shirt. Facebook will not accept that I am Harry Lythall, despite having the same history, name and job. The account is dead.

I now have harry.lythall.1 with a picture of me in a blue shirt. That account is active, blocked, reviewed, activated with restrictions, all pix and links have to reviewed before being released to the public.

harold.lythall was created and immediately blocked. They say I have three accounts (but still refuse to acknowledge the first on is mine!!). The account is dead.

I still have the e-mail addresses oeieio@hotmail.com (which Facebook refuse to allow). I also have hotmail@sm0vpo.com and british.inteligence.sweden@sm0vpo.com

So there is some news for you all. If there are any comments then you can always drop me a line at any one f the above e-mail addresses.

Have fun. Very best regards from Harry Lythall - SM0VPO (no more trips to Spain)

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down