SM0VPO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is Harry?

3 posters

Go down

Where is Harry?  Empty Re: Where is Harry?

Post by Ivan Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:59 pm

Hi Harry,
I sent you a private message.

VBR from Ivan

Ivan

admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:00 pm

Hi Ivan,
They do not have it so cushy, but they only follow the money. If you complain then you have to be prepared to wait. But it is the same in the UK.

Maj-Lis's problem cataracts in the eyes, so the operation is simple and quick. We both have every faith in the Swedish surgeons. She also has a glycoma problem of the ayes, but that is no so easily fixed. There is no cure.

You know my blood problem, and that has become a bit heavy in recent months. But I cannot complain, I have had it for 19 years, relatively symptom-free, but now it looks as though it is progressing.

But we are all dying the minute we are born. Health deterioration is a natural product of age, so we cannot really complain. 2000 years ago the life expectancy was much less than it is today, so we are all really lucky if we are older than 50 ;-)

How is your health these days?

BR Harry

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:08 pm

Hi Harry,

i wish you and your wife much better health! I know what illness brings.

The workmen seem to have a really cushy job in your town!

VBR from Ivan

Ivan

admin and Ruud like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:41 pm

Hello again,
I am sorry but there are a load of other things and it is getting quite difficult to even answer the e-mail.
I have been in hospital again, and my wife has an operation tomorrow on her eyes. For the moment I am hdr eyes.

On top of this we have had a lot of work done to the new house. We have been here almost 1-1/2 years and tried to get workmen here to do some building work for us. Now they have arrived to do the work. During the summer they have holidays, spring and autumn the only do the most expensive jobs and during the winter they work abroad.

Now they have deemed to do some work, they only do it in bits at a time - several un-finished jobs on this property. But there are loads of things that I can do. Sunday I was digging and planting 16 trees. Today I have been bringing more soil for the new garden, and loads of tiles. I could do without this sort of work, especially at this time.

So I am sorry if I appear to have been ignoring the board, but I try to login and reply when I have the time.

Very best regards from Harry - SM0VPO

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

Where is Harry?  Empty Where is Harry?

Post by dare4444 Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:43 pm

He checks this forum once in a week? I miss his comments and insights on my circuits. What I know in RF has been taught by Harry to me through this website and direct replies. He will always be my guru.

dare4444

admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down