SM0VPO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Manish - new member of the forum

2 posters

Go down

Hello Manish - new member of the forum Empty Re: Hello Manish - new member of the forum

Post by admin Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am

Hello Manish,

> Thanks for the warm welcome ...
You are more than welcome. I need to promote the forum, and I now welcome all new members whenever I can.

> I am not very familiar with the RF world ...
Then you have come to the right place. We will truy to help you in any way we can. We all had to start sometime.
(The problem with having a lot of experinece is that you need to be old to get it).

> To begin with would start with the GDO-2 project ...
That is a very easy project to begine with. For the lower frequencies you should have little or no problems. The challenge will be to get it working at 350MHz. The 180MHz coil is a little "pempramental" so you need to make sure all the leads are neat and without solder spikes. The 350MHz coils is even more critical, but this is an excellent project to begin with.

I am sure that you will have questions and hopefully give some feedback via the forum. Your input is always welcome.

Have a nice day, and good luck with the project.

Very best regards from Harry - SM0VPO
(PS - don't forget to tell your electronic friends about the forum :-)

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

Hello Manish - new member of the forum Empty Re: Hello Manish - new member of the forum

Post by manish Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:03 am

Hi Harry,

Thanks for the warm welcome and i really plans to learn a lot from this forum. To begin with would start with the GDO-2 project 
I am not very familiar with the RF world, but plans to learn the same from experts here.

Regards,
Manish Jain

manish

Back to top Go down

Hello Manish - new member of the forum Empty Hello Manish - new member of the forum

Post by admin Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:08 pm

Hello Manish
It is nice that you have become a new member of the forum and I hope that you can learn a lot from the forum, and www.sm0vpo.com.

I look forward to your participation. Please feel free to contribute and post new messages, questions or information you think may be of interest us. There are no stupid questions and everyone here likes to communicate.

Very best regards and a warm welcome to you
Harry Lythall - SM0VPO (JO89wo)

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down