SM0VPO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome n0th1n6 as a new user ti the group

2 posters

Go down

Welcome n0th1n6 as a new user ti the group Empty Re: Welcome n0th1n6 as a new user ti the group

Post by admin Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:36 pm

n0th1n6 wrote:Thanks to you for approving my registration request
So little, only too pleased to help.

n0th1n6 wrote:Ill ask question often so please bear with me. I will also share whenever I can.
So glad to see that you are already an active member of the forum.

I have been offline mostly due to moving house. Also Maj-Lis has come home from Spain a week ago, so it is endless shopping sprees on a daily basis Wink

In 3 weeks I go to Spain for a month so I hope to be active on the HF bands and the forum Very Happy

BR Harry

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome n0th1n6 as a new user ti the group Empty Re: Welcome n0th1n6 as a new user ti the group

Post by n0th1n6 Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:34 am

Hi Harry,

Thanks to you for approving my registration request. It is a couple of days already before I noticed this. Ill ask question often so please bear with me. I will also share whenever I can.
Best Regards,

Noli - 4G1ZYS

n0th1n6

Back to top Go down

Welcome n0th1n6 as a new user ti the group Empty Welcome n0th1n6 as a new user ti the group

Post by admin Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:58 pm

Welcome, n0th1n6 to Harry's Homepage Forum.

I hope that you have a lot of fun but please feel free to ask questions and give others the benefit of your knowledge and experience. No question is too small and there are no stupid questions.

Very best regards from Harry - SM0VPO

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down