SM0VPO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40mW FM Transmitter missing audio input

2 posters

Go down

40mW FM Transmitter missing audio input  Empty Re: 40mW FM Transmitter missing audio input

Post by admin Wed May 30, 2018 9:41 pm

Yes, exactly :-)

I will update it ASAP (about 10 days). The www.sm0vpo.com server is on a raspberry-pi, beside my bed, in Sweden.

BR Harry - EA/SM0VPO

(on holiday, painting walls, trimming trees, treating rotten wood, back-flushing water pipes, cleaning heater pipes with HCl acid, cutting wood for the winter, repairing the car, replacing broken tilles, changing the gas-cylinders, cleaning out the storm-drains, and all the other things you do on holiday ;-)

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

40mW FM Transmitter missing audio input  Empty Re: 40mW FM Transmitter missing audio input

Post by joy444444 Wed May 30, 2018 9:09 pm

Correction40mW FM Transmitter missing audio input  Img_2015

joy444444

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue May 29, 2018 11:05 pm

Do you know how long that project has been on the homepages? No-one has ever noticed it!

Ok, I will get it corrected, but it will take a while. At the moment I am not at home, but only operating VHF EA/SM0VPO.

Thanks for the comment.

BR Harry

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

40mW FM Transmitter missing audio input  Empty 40mW FM Transmitter missing audio input

Post by Joy444444 Sat May 26, 2018 3:36 pm

The 10k pot is missing in the schematic where the audio is fed to the zener diode for frequency modulation. Please correct this error. Thanks.

Joy444444

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down