SM0VPO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where is Harry's Homebrew pages located now?

2 posters

Go down

where is Harry's Homebrew pages located now? Empty Re: where is Harry's Homebrew pages located now?

Post by admin Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:50 pm

http://sm0vpo.altervista.org/

I have updated mydomain.com but it does not seem to work connecting www.sm0vpo.com to it. It is a looooong process - I try to change one character and then have to wait a day before testing it to see if it works!

BR Harry

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

where is Harry's Homebrew pages located now? Empty Re: where is Harry's Homebrew pages located now?

Post by questron Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:31 am

thank you very much Harry for the reply!

please take your time, i just want to access your current limiting power supply design again, but i can wait, no problem.

i have some questions on that as well, for example, where and how to connect the voltmeter and ammeter, and what to do to them in order to protect them from being accidentally burned out. but we could wait till the schematic becomes available again from your Homepages.

thanks a lot Harry!

questron

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:10 pm

It will shortly be back on www.sm0vpo.com but I have to fix a new server.
At the moment the files are being uploaded to sm0vpo.altervista.org but the site has to be moderated B4 the URL becomes active.

BR Harry

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

where is Harry's Homebrew pages located now? Empty where is Harry's Homebrew pages located now?

Post by questron Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:01 am

i remember seeing a raltively simple current limiting power source with voltage meter and ammeter on Harry's Homebrew Pages, and have some questions on where and how to connect these meters, the way of implementing some protection to them, etc.. but now when i tried to go to Harry's Homebrew Pages, i get "page not found".

anyone knows the new URL?
should i just post in the forum if i have questions for Harry's designs?

thanks for helping all!

questron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down