SM0VPO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Different uses for coils

3 posters

Go down

Different uses for coils Empty Re: Different uses for coils

Post by Jalex2 Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:24 pm

Hi Harry
How have you been and did you move to Spain?

If you read the stuff on that page there are some good explanations there in the magnet motor section about how the magnetic flux actually flows from permanent magnets and how it spins and there is also some interesting reading in the Joseph Newman ebook at the bottom.     Some of this stuff is hard to believe but there is info there done by very popular Tech Labs to back it up.  I don't think a lot of people will build a lot of these things because it would cost a great deal and they would be very disappointed if the didn't work when finished.

I read about a commune in Sweden a while back that was operating a large complex off the grid. Have you heard of that?    They don't let anyone look at there generator so no one knows how the do it.

Jim

Jalex2

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun May 25, 2014 2:10 am

Hi Jalex,
I agree with you to a great extent, but if anyone ever invented a real perpetual-motion machine then he would be rich.

About 18 years ago I built a frequency counter using the multiplexed sever-segment flourescent display from an electronic calculator. I needed about 40 volts on the anode and 5v to turn on each segment. I put a small audio chokein the 5v supply and arranged for an oscillator and transistor to short it to ground for 1ms or so. When released the end of the choke rose to about +45v by back EMF, and this was caught by a diode to charge up a nice electrolytic capacitor. It all worked perfectly.

One small point is that no-one can explain to me what magnetism is. We all know its effects and how we can use it, but do we really know what it IS? We talk about "magnetic lines of force" but I believe that it is linear without any lines at all - just a force. Yes, I know that if you shake iron filings onto a bit of paper over a magnet you will see lines, but that is only the magnetised iron sticking to each other. "Lines of force" also explain how magnetism can be used - a teaching aid.

So I leave room for belief in other forces that we have not yet discovered, and keep an open mind about "known" technology.

Finally, we are sitting on a big ball of molten rock, on a very thin surface film that has cooled down a bit. The heat inside this ball can keep us all warm for countless years to come, but we insist in burning fossils, or trying to focus some of the radiation from a star that is 91,000,000 miles away: sun illuminating Earth = +30 degrees: molten rock beneath us = +6000 degrees.

If we could use the moons gravity it may even slow it down a tad and stop it breaking away! That is a big rock and it is sloshing the oceans around, and water is not a light material. Just one bucket of the stuff hurts your arm after just a few minutes, yet the moon gracefully shovels around countless cubic miles of the stuff every day.

I do not believe in perpetual motion, but I would be happy for some energy source we could steal for a few 1000 years, or even the next 10 years will be ok for me ;-)

Ok, then have fun. I am going to burn my body just a little bit with the heat from a local star. Best regards - Harry

admin
Admin

http://www.sm0vpo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalex2 Fri May 23, 2014 7:16 pm

Hi Harry and Ivan
Yes I saw some things there that were pretty hard for me to believe too.  But I was able to see a few things that did seem possible.  I always keep an open mind when reading stuff like this as I believe that the old theories of 150 years ago could be wrong as we now have new equipment and measuring devices that were not around back then.  I believe that they are not wrong but a lot of it has been left out and a lot has been learned since then that needs to be added. Some of this could make a big difference in the results.  The part that interested me the most there was how they eliminated and canceled the back EMF of transformers. The Jewel-thief circuit in there will power itself as I built it and it works by rectifying the back EMF and puts out around 15 volts  for 1.5 volts in with a little more current than it draws (around 5 Mil-amps) Those transformers that used a special core to direct the back EMF away from the input coils look good too. I have a couple old 120 / 28 volt  transformers I got from Raytheon's old junk parts and they used a frame system like this.  Another one that interested me was cold electricity. It seems to defy everything I have studied in electricity. It really hard to believe that something will freeze when you short it out and draw excessive current. LOL  I built a meter with a hall sensor and I used it to measure flux. I also did some experiments with permanent magnets and shielding and found that I could direct how the magnet pulled. I don't think any of these ideas were looked into when the original theory was compiled and so there are many of these things that were not considered in those days. I believe you can just ignore something because you cant see it or measure it and there is something out there that we just don't understand at present. Tesla called it radiant energy and we call it zero-point energy but we don't really know much about yet. I am an electronic engineer too but I have become obsessed with these new ideas.

Jalex2

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed May 14, 2014 7:43 pm

"It is better to have the house burnt out than to move twice." (Czech proverb)

Hi Ivan, take a look at the "crew room". It is now time for me to give you some explanations.

BR Harry

admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Wed May 14, 2014 1:24 pm

If one could create a steady magnetic monopole, he would deny the 4th Maxwell equation and this way he would rewrite a huge part of physics. Many laboratories have attempted to do so, but with no success. Cutting a bar magnet (with two poles) into halves always makes two smaller bar magnets with two poles each. I am sorry.
I was unable to get through all those pages. A shiny (why ??) metal plate collects the space energy, but moving the contact necessary to make use of that energy probably consumes more... It is a sort of Maxwell daemon, isn't it ?

BR from Ivan

"It is better to have the house burnt out than to move twice." (Czech proverb)

Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue May 13, 2014 7:37 pm

Hi J2,
I had a good look at the page and I thought it was absolutely hilarious  Laughing 

A coil supported on two insulated nails? No termination, no current flow or anything, yet there is a magnetic field generated which causes an opposing magnetic field? Someone is playing games  Basketball 

Then I saw how you can cut a bar magnet in 1/2 to get a magnet with only a North pole, and another with a south pole  cyclops  Just imagine if you had a battery which you could cut in 1/2 and create two new batteries:
a) one with a neutral and a positive pole.
b) the other with a neutral and negative pole.

I dearly wish I could re-write physics.

I presume you posted the link as a joke? I must confess that I could hardly stop laughing - nice one  Wink 

Very best regards from Harry

admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Different uses for coils Empty Different uses for coils

Post by Jalex2 Mon May 12, 2014 9:08 pm

Hi All
http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/
Above is a link where I have learned a lot about coils with different and strange things they can be used for. 
There are many other ideas here of what can be done with coils and other things too. The chapters that deal with coils, transformers  and pulse widths are 3 - 5 - 6  but I found them all quite interesting.
These are inverters that are trying all sorts of ways to generate cold electricity and zero point energy. Most have all been proven to work with tested efficiency.
I know some of these things violate the electrical theory but I fond it very interesting to read about what they all have tried. I built a few and they seem to do what is claimed there.

Jalex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down